I usually stay there everytime i go down home, but no more. I took pictures of the shape that the room was in.
Mold, hairdryer fell of the wall scrwed in to sheet rock, i even no better than that, toilet had nasty rust around the outside of it and microwave was black and rusty on the inside of it. Only ones that were nice was the front staff, at least someone cared.
Houskeepers were rude because we wanted our towles before 5pm as they yook them at 9am. Next time i will be stay somewhere else after all of the nastiness and spending over one thousand dollars.