2.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

3/17/2018 and 3/18/2018 we have stayed at Super 8 motel we check out today! I am beyond angry.

The first night I woke up to a *** roach crawling on me in my bed!! Last night being our second night was even more horrific one cockroach crawling out of my cup on the nightstand! coachroaches everywhere one crawling out of the alarm several crawling on the night stand a couple ive killed on the walls one even on my phone charger. I paid a total of 259.90 I also have a service animal I was immediately treated like crap when i informed her i have a service animal immediately i was asked for papers to prove this.

I have never been treated like this before .

I have a service animal for a medical condition seizures I should not have to go into detail or prove myself. My bankcard has two charges for $15.00 each for this as well and I want to know why and I want this removed as well as the cost for this horrible stay I didnt sleep one bit last night for worrying about these nasty cockroaches crawling on me again.

Review about: Super 8 Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cockroach infested super nasty carpets.

Comments

You should be refunded all of the money you paid, plus you should be awarded 100 million dollars for having to put up with all of the roaches in your room.

I'm not sure where you obtained your information but legally under the ADA it states this. animal provides, only limited inquiries are allowed.

Asking for proof of your service animal is reasonable. Otherwise, it would have been helpful for you to provide a location in your text.

to Anonymous #1449793

Read the ADA laws on service animals (Dog). Specifically acceptable ??s allowed to be asked by a business

to Anonymous #1449824

animal provides, only limited inquiries are allowed. Staff may ask two questions: (1) is the dog a service animal required because of a disability, and (2) what work or task has the dog been trained to perform. Staff cannot ask about the person’s disability, require medical documentation, require a special identification card or training documentation for the dog, or ask that the dog demonstrate its ability to perform the work or task.