Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I stayed at the Super 8 in Effingham, IL tonight (9/19/18).I had the military rate and let the front desk know I had a dog upon arrival. The lady was rude at the start.

However, upon getting in my room, I checked the room to make sure it was clean and okay for the night. Everything appeared fine. Then, I went to shower. There was hair all over the shower that was not mine.

It was disgusting. After that, I went to go pull the covers back on the bed and there was POOP on the sheets!!!! I am not sure whether it was human or animal *** but it was *** nonetheless. It was also not my dogs to be clear, as the sheets were not even puled back yet and my dog had not gotten on the bed at all.

I called the front desk immediately. It was the same very rude lady. She told me to come down and get a new key. When I went down, she did NOT apologize or anything, only simply gave me a new keycard and said I’ll have the housekeeper take care of it in the morning.

THAT WAS IT! Not even an apology for the disgusting event. I am all for understanding, but the room was disgusting and did not look like it had been cleaned properly. If it was, the bed would not have had *** on the sheets.

I will NEVER stay at a Super 8 again.

She did not even give me my money back. The Super 8 in Effingham is Super *** Awful!

Product or Service Mentioned: Super 8 Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Sanitary Conditions.

I didn't like: Dirty bed sheets towels and tub, Argumentative desk manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 19.

Comments

You should have been awarded free stays at any Super-8 of your choice for life.(not that you would have wanted to take them)

Spending the night in Illinois is punishment enough. I spent a whole week in Chicago one night.